Monday, December 8, 2008

Thing 21

Pageflakes is a very cool site!!!! I really like all of the tools that it allows you to use in one place. I can see it as a very helpful site and it might even be able to do a lot of things that I wanted my wiki to do. I can post homework, make announcements, have an assignment calendar, post podcasts, and basically anything else that I want all in one place. I really enjoyed the weather flake and the podcast flake. I made my page fit my interests outside of school, but I can see how useful it would be to my students. I found flickr pics of my team and tried to post them (still working on that one), woodworking podcasts, local weather, and kept the calculator. I like having everything in one place. It is like having an on-line desktop of the tools that you use most on the web.

No comments: