Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thing #1

The most challenging habit for me would have to be "Create Your Own Learning Toolbox". I love to learn new things from many different areas, but my biggest problem is finding my new tools in my toolbox. Once I learn something, sometimes I will have trouble finding accessing the tools that I discovered during my studies. I get frustrated and just decide it is easier to continue with the my comfort zone rather than search through all of the material to find the tool that I need.

The easiest habit for me will be "Use Technology to Your Advantage". I really enjoy learning about technology and trying to find ways to use it in my life and in the classroom. I learned to teach using technology in college and any time I can use it to my advantage I will.

The most important habit for me will be "Begin with the End in Mind". I am already behind in the class and my hope and prayer is that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and keep running until I get there. If I can just make time to work and not let the chaos of every day life prevent my progress, then I will make it.

No comments: