Monday, November 3, 2008

Thing 11

I enjoyed using Flickr to search for photos and I found much more than I expected on the CC portion of the site. I searched for Geometry items first just to get used to the process and see how helpful it was. I then tried to specify tags such as isosceles, quadrilateral, midpoint, etc. I found a nice selection and I plan to use this instead of Google image search in the future. I really like the fact that the images are of higher quality than most images on a standard web page. Also, it seems that the pictures are a little easier to seach through since they were tagged by the photographer. In other words, I got less junk in my searches than I usually do. Here is an example of a triangle that I found.

What do you think? It is titled as "an impossible triangle"?

No comments: